Saturday, February 11, 2017

2 Nephi 32:3

While studying the scriptures as a kid, scripture mastery was something that was very important. We had to memorize the verse numbers and what they meant so that we could keep them in our heart. I have can admit that I have forgotten the scripture mastery almost completely, but there are still times when I read a scripture and instantly remember that it was a scripture mastery verse and I can instantly tell why it would be one. The verse that stuck out to me in recent study was

"Angels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do."

This scripture reminds me of the importance of listening to the Holy Ghost and the power of revelation. It is easy in life to completely forget the Holy Ghost and how it is important tool for us to use to stay on the right path. I often find myself busy and therefore I ignore what I need to be doing. This something I struggle with and as I have been taking this class, I have been working harder to fix this issue. 

I know that there have been times where I have listened to the spirit and feasted on the words of Christ and it has been very beneficial to me and my growth. Those moments are something I cherish and hope to experience more and more through out my life!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo 


caroline 

No comments:

Post a Comment